My Canadian Pharmacy strictly forbids using its service for distributing unsolicited commercial emails or organizing SPAM campaigns. We follow a no tolerance politics toward spam. If you have faced any such events during browsing our website or you came across an unsolicited e-mail from our pharmacy user, please let us know ASAP. We encourage you to inform us through the support form. Please note that we will appreciate any single detail of the event. Include the time, original messages, and all the extra features of this activity. After that, we will do our best to deal with the problem and any of our clients will not hesitate about the security aspect of our service.
What Can Be Considered as a Spam?
- Communicating with any client without his previous consent or established business conversations via our website.
- Using the messages, data, articles, description of products presented in our online pharmacy.
- Obfuscating the nature of any of our URL or link.
- Using mypharmacypro.com or URL in any UCE.
- Sending UCE through Mypharmacypro.com, or any third party websites, that redirects the recipient to any website that links to mypharmacypro.com.
- Sending direct spam, or flood in other websites using any of our links or URLs, or posting links to any site that utilizes or references mypharmacypro.com.
Any person found to distribute spam messages involving the data taken from the services provided by mypharmacypro.com in any capacity, including flooding newsgroups, distributing messages to people who do not request such information or any other abuse of our system will be put to justice.